Being seen in the Chinese internet
Your local market now has access to Chinese market.
This is due to;
- Chinese international trading over the internet,
- Chinese delegations traveling world-wide for trade and education,
- Chinese people on holiday exporting the world and returning to China with gifts of expletive banded products,
You on longer need to visit China to trade with China.
If you are serious about China, you need to be visible on the Internet in China!
Most overseas websites cannot be seen in China. It is a straight forward process to correct this using Access to China products and services.
We have a unique understanding of the practical and legal web issues, restrictions and requirements in China and how to help companies have optimum web visibility there. We have over 16 years’ experience serving international companies working in China.
Our company was founded to help business be seen in China on the internet and to give software companies access to the Chinese market.
This year we see the start of our own Cloud Hosting Services in China. We believe this is a first for an overseas company in China.
Our knowledge and advice are free. Our Chinese platforms is available when you want to make a start in the Chinese market.
Internetnal internet trading
With the exception of north America and businesses where e-Commerce is part of their core trading I feel the importance of the internet has been lost on many companies trading locally and world-wide.
The internet is often seen as something your business needs a presence on and not the main point in which to start trading. Maybe we saw it as something that was important in the 90’s but we have move on, that was yesterday idea!
This is not the case; the birth of the internet was as important as the birth of the printing press. Like the printing press, the internet is finding different uses very quickly given that the internet, like the printing press, enables faster commutation of information. If the printing press gave access to towns and cities., the internet gives us access to the world.
There has been a world-wide change in the use of the internet which has been developing over the last 10 years.
The USA has leads the way, “if you are not online you not trading”. This is followed by China, not Europe, with number of users over 800 million and growing. The developing markets of Africa and South America will follow soon.
There has been a growing and changing use of the internet driven by the youth of the world over. 20 years ago, TV, books, newspapers were the main sources of information. Today the growing demands for information, educations and purchases is supplied by the internet.
There is now a generation which grew up with the internet and is working in business. They are changing the way in which we trade locally and international. This change is so great that your local market now has direct access to the international market.
This change is not a “Big Bang” but the changes are happening daily and are often missed by business.
Based on our company extensive knowledge we suggest the following key issues need to be considered;
- Be seen on the internet world-wide. What services on the internet have been developed recently? Can new services help to grow your business or are they going to take control away from your business?
- The amount of information being collected has given birth to the term “Big Data”. How can you put this information to use for our business?
- With each passing generation the world-wide knowledge grows. The world-wide demand for education and training is growing fast along with the growing populations. Is your business seen as a source for information?
- The world-wide control of distribution channels. The use of the internet enables people to access products and services faster. New big businesses are keen to manage and control access to products and services. Do these new businesses create new business opportunities or effect your current trading?
Web page last modified: May 2018