Internet contents English structure
Building on the common words, the structure of the English is very important if you are not fully translating your internet contents; website, social media, etc.
- Short sentences that are to the point.
- Like a Power Point presentation.
- Not too much detail.
- Detail can always be supplier on a fact sheet later or as a download.
- Too many words will create more work for your company or Chinese potential customer in transaction.
- avoid abbreviations e.g. min / max should be written Minimum / maximum
This will help not just potential customer but also the automatic language translation programs. The longer the sentence the greater chance of translation errors.
Web page last modified: June 2017